Okay, I enjoy the Marvel movies just as much as the next geek. But to the die-hard Marvel movieverse fans who make it their business to go to every DC SDCC 2014 post to espouse the ff:
- LMAO Henry and Ben have no chemistry!!!11! lol look how far away they stand from each other!!1!
- ugh WW’s costume is terrible Black Widow’s is soooo much better
- Gal Gadot supports Israel ugh she is terrible her WW will be terrible this movie is going to be terrible
- Ben Affleck remains sad ugh he just doesn’t have the body for it, sad old man, try-hard, bought the role
- lmao remember how boring Man of Steel was!!!!!!
- DC’S TRYING IT BUT MARVEL 5EVER, MARVEL CAST 5EVER
… You couldn’t even give us a week to feel excited over this? Gotta demean our fangirling/fanboying and expectations right off the bat?
Just because the Marvel Movieverse has a cute cast and is more successful, critically and commercially doesn’t mean that you have to go out of your way to bash everything DC does.
I HAVE THE HEADCANON THAT DRAGONS THINK THAT MERMAIDS ARE SUPER COOL BECAUSE THEY LIVE IN WATER AND STUFF